· What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
· What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
· The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Scope; Third Party Sites
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We use your personal information to provide you with, improve upon, and develop services; communicate with you from time to time; promote safety and security; and show and measure ads and services.
The personal information you share with our site is shared with people you share and communicate with through the site; administrators, coaches and athletic trainers for organizations you approve of; websites and third-party integrations on or using our services; advertising, measurement and analytic services (non-personally identifiable information only); and other partners. We do not share information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information is information like name or email address that can by itself be used to contact you or identify you) with advertising, measurement, research or analytics partners unless you give us permission. We may provide these partners with information that does not personally identify you. For example, we may share with a research partner non-personally identifying information such as, fifteen (15) year-old male, head trauma, Illinois soccer player.
Legal Requests or to Prevent Harm
We will share personal information with third party companies, organization or individuals outside of Player’s Health if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is necessary to:
· Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
· Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
· Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Player’s Health, our users, customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change of Control
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for examples, customer service or billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.